June 8, 2009

Weekend in Utah


This weekend we escaped down to Utah for a baptism and baby blessing. My cute niece Calli was baptized.I can't believe she is getting so big. She was so beautiful in her little baptism dress. She was so excited for it that she was constantly reminding us all throughout the day that she was choosing to be baptized. She is so cute! Thanks Calli for inviting us to your baptism. We wouldn't have missed it for the world!
This is the Snyder side of the family right after Calli's baptism

Then on Sunday my neice Chiara was blessed. It was the second time I had seen her since she was born. She has the largest eyes I have ever seen.
Look at my boy compared to her. They are about the same in size and 2 months apart. He is a Snyder baby for sure. Just look at that face!

My sweet Niece Chiara

She was so happy and so good. Thanks Eldon and Shelli for having us be a part of such a special blessing. I hear it was a sweet blessing Eldon. Andrew started to scream just as they were starting the blessing so I had to run with him outside so everyone could hear it. I am sorry I didn't get to hear it. We are so proud of you guys! You are such great parents and Chiara is so lucky to have you as a mom and dad.
It was so nice to be with the family. I have always enjoyed being with my in-laws. Not many people can say that but I can. I LOVE them all! They are so knowledgable of the gospel, children's health and pretty much everything overall. My mother-in-law Sharon is so amazing. She put some little care packages for us new moms with fussy infants. Thanks mom! You have filled me with hope and a greater determination to help my kids on the path to healthier lives. It is just a little overwhelming but I am getting used to it all. I love it! Never stop!

My boys with their cousin Parker. Aren't they so cute?



Thanks for such a fun weekend. We can't wait to see you all again this weekend for Owen's baby blessing.

3 comments:

Karen Melander said...

Hey looks like a fun weekend in Utah. I have enjoyed your blog. Ask Rachel if I can see hers!! Yeah we are doing vinyl lettering. I mostly do business signs but I have done some wall lettering and craft stuff for friends. Let me know what you want...there are tons of great ideas online..and let me know. I would be happy to do it. We miss you guys!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Dang you were in Utah and we didn't even get in touch???

Shelli Snyder said...

You take the best pictures, Melissa. We love being with you guys. Thank you so much for being a part of Chiara's blessing. We felt so loved and supported! We love you guys too!!