May 13, 2009

Lance turns 30


Today Lance turned the big 30. I can't believe we are getting so old sweetheart! Are we really 30 years old this year? Where does the time fly? This afternoon my family so graciously watched our children while Lance and I went out for Lunch at Smokey Mountain Pizza. It was so good. I hadn't been there since I graduated from high school and it was the first time in a very long time that Lance and I had lunch together, just the two of us. It was nice, thanks Lance for the great afternoon!
I love you so much! Thanks for being such an incredible dad and husband! We love you! Happy Birthday!
Here is what I found outside this afternoon before dinner. All my boys wrestling outside. I love watching them play! They have so much fun with their dad.


2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Happy happy birthday, Lance! We love you guys! I hope it was a wonderful day!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Lance! I keep wanting to take Brent to Smokey Mountain Pizza, but we never get around to it. Is it as good as I remember it being? Glad you had a good day.