May 17, 2009

we love summer weather

I hope that these summer temperatures will stick around longer. We have enjoyed the warm weather and we even got to pull out our shorts and sandals. Yesterday Lance went to play baseball with some of his buddies from our old ward and we took the boys out to watch him play. It was down the street at the elementary school so the boys were pretty entertained on the playground. I took Owen outside beacuse it was so nice thinking he would like it. He did! He loved being outside. I don't know what is so calming about being outside but all my babies have loved being in the outdoors.
After naps I piled the boys in the car and we spent the afternoon at my parents house playing outside. Lance was helping a friend put in his sprinkler system so it was just the boys and I for the majority of the day. Owen slept for the most part while I got to help out with mowing the lawns.
I must admit. I love mowing the lawn. Probably because I get to use the riding lawn mower and it is free time and I can let my thoughts just wonder. I love having any kind of free moment that I can have. It is nice to let myself think once in awhile.
Not much happened this weekend but here are some pictures I took of the boys while at the school yesterday.



No comments: