May 10, 2009

While dad was away

While Lance was in Arizona, we had my sister and her daughter Ava come stay with us. We had a great time. Althougth the kids didn't get along 100% of the time we still loved having them with us.
We stayed up late, played alot at Grandma and Grandpa's house and just had some fun. We did have some tough times. Night time always seems the hardest. Not only for the kids but for this mom as well. But we survived and we are still alive.
It was so nice to see Lance last night when he came home. It felt like a huge relief and I slept really well. Owen slept form 10-3 and then he had a harder time going back down and I didn't get him down until almost 4:30 but that is ok. I still love him like there is no tomorrow.
Here are some fun pictures we took while our dad was away.
{Keaton learned how to drive the lawn mower all my himself. He thought that was just the coolest thing ever.}
{I can't get enough of him. I look at his face and just melt.}

{The best $4 I ever spent. It literally kept them busy all day long.}

No comments: