June 23, 2009

Second Chances


I was reading my cousins blog this evening and saw that she posted some pictures of my her sister's wedding (my cousin-in-law) I guess you could say. Lance's famiy is a pretty large family, to say in the least, and his Aunt Carol has 13 children, 9 of them all girls. This family is amazing! They all sing, dance, are just gorgoeous and are just the most down to earth family you could ever meet.
Amberlee is the oldest sister. She was recently divorced. It is a long and sad story. Anyways to make a long story short, her husband left her for another woman and she (Amberlee) ended up marrying the husband of the wife who had an affair with her husband, if that makes sense. They were just married in the Arizona temple. I heard that it was just a very sweet experience for the whole family and they are all so very happy. I wish them all the luck in the world. It is kind of a yours and mine sotry. She has 6 children from her previous marriage and he has 3. I heard their reception was great and that everything was just beautiful.
So this is my congratulations to the happy newlyweds. I am so happy for you! May the Lord bless you and you unite two families together.
Isn't she just beautiful? They all look fabulous!

1 comment:

Shelli Snyder said...

Incredible. Yay for happy endings! Or beginnings, or whatever. What a beautiful family.