August 11, 2009

The Harris Family

I have been taking more and more photos since I mentioned that I was willing to take anyone's pictures for free right now. My good friend Josh, whom I have known since high school and kept in touch with, his wife voluntered their family. We had so much fun. Their little boy Tyler is so cute! He was such a sport. Thanks Terri and Josh, it was so sweet to be with your family. Here is a sneak peak of what we did....















If you would like to schedule a time to get some pictures taken, just please leave me a comment with your phone number or an email and we will set something up. I am still doing it free of charge, until I can get good at this. Lets have some serious fun!

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Love it!! You did an amazing job and we can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks a hundred times over! Getting pictures like that are priceless!

Justin Quinn said...

Mel,

Good job!!!! I love them and I will spread the word for you!

JQ

laneyfamily said...

They look really good! I love the feet one!