September 11, 2009

Flash Back Friday

I decided to start this back up again. I have neglected it for some time and thought it would be fun to bring back flash back fridays again, just to remember the good ole days.
This picture was taken my first year at Ricks College. I was loving life, having fun with new friends and I met the guy of my dreams. Here we are in this picture.



This picture was taken at a bridge somewhere around Rexburg where all the students would go to jump off a bridge into the river. I went with my roommates, and FHE brothers. We had a lot of great times together. We did everything together. That is when I met Johnnie. A guy I dated pretty seriously for quite some time. I had an amazing group of friends. I had so much fun at Ricks College. After attending both BYU Provo and Ricks College, I would have to say Ricks College was the better experience. And when everyone says that BYU is the Lord's University. Well that is where I beg to differ. Sorry all of you BYU Provo fans out there. It is just the plain, honest truth. I wouldn't trade those days for anything. Thanks to all of my friends who made that a great time in my life.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I think jumping off that bridge and going to the waterfall nearby is one of only a handful of things to do in Rexbrug :) Awwwe - to memories!