October 18, 2009

Weekend visitors

This weekend Lances' sister Rashelle, her husband Dave and their two boys, Brayden and Devin came to Idaho for a visit. We LOVE it when we get visitors. It doesn't happen very often but when they come we really enjoy the company. Seems like Idaho is too far off the beaten path sometimes and Utah has become the middle ground for this family.
The weather was perfect and the days were full of fun. We spent a lot of time at the parks, which the kids loved and we did too because we got to sit and chat. Lance is the 4th of 10 children. Rashelle is the oldest sibling and I have really enjoyed getting to know each of my in-laws bit by bit. Gives me more one on one time with them and I really like that.

Meet the Blacks. They are such a cute family. Their boys are adorable. We love this great family. Dave works for BYU and Rashelle, well she is one mom that has it together. She is my oil guru next to my mother-in-law. I love getting all the information I can about that. I feel they are more informable about things then my children's pediatrician. What a sweet family.

Like I said we spent a lot of time outside. Playing in parks and riding the 4-wheelers. Here are a few pictures from our weekend with the Blacks.

Brayden and Keaton got along so well. They were good buddies










We wanted to feed the ducks, not the geese. There were so many, they were pecking at the kids for the bread. They didn't like that very much.





Thanks for coming Blacks! We loved your visit. We will see you again in a couple of days for BYU's homecoming. We are extending the invitation to anyone else who might like to come up to Idaho for a visit.

No comments: