December 10, 2009

The "B" family

I LOVE this family! I had one of the greatest times shooting than I have ever had. This sweet family is in our ward. We are related through my husbands' side of the family. I have the great privelage of visiting teaching this amazing mother/wife/friend, and this amazing guy, has worked miracles with my son in the nursery. In August of this year they welcomed their miracle baby Kean to the world. After a long pregnancy of bedrest in the hospital he made his grand apperance. He was diagnosed with Down's Snydrome and he is just the sweetest, most tender baby. I fell in love with him the moment I got to hold him.

Their sweet girls are just so beautiful. I had so much fun with them. They always greet me at the door and this time I was surprised with my very own christmas ornament that they made for me.

Here is a sneak peak of what we did. Thank you "B" family for such a fun evening.




I love this picture. This miracle baby boy is living proof that there is a God. I thought this phrase summed it all up. There is so much love in this family, that they will overcome anything.

No comments: