December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachel

My younger sister Rachel turned 27 today. I was sad that I didn't get to spend too much time with her today. She worked the majority of the day and then she went out to eat with her husband. We waited for them at my parents house but by the time they got there it was time for a quick bite and then home to put kids to bed. My kids didn't have naps today so they were really wired.

I love having Rachel for a sister. She never ceases to make me laugh. She is the humorous one in the family. Whenever I am with her, I know I am going to have a good time. She lived with us for awhile when we lived in Arizona. She kept things alive when I could have been sad. She was with me during the most difficult times while I was pregnant with my first child. She made me laugh, she was there to cry with me and she was there to help my mom wait on Lance and I. Thanks Rachel for all the fun times. May there be many many more down the road. Are you really 27 Rachel? Where does the time go? Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one. Love ya!

No comments: