December 30, 2009

Snow Days



This morning we woke up to 4-5 inches of new snow. The boys were so excited and it was just really beautiful. I went outside to take a few pictures before it got destroyed by young kids, cars driving in the streets and the sun that starts to melt it all. Has anyone noticed how peaceful and quite it is outside while it snows? I love that! I love how quite it is. It makes me feel calm too. Here is what it looked like outside my front door this morning.

It snowed on and off all day long. Where was all of this snow on Christmas day? Oh well, at least we are getting snow. The boys are really excited to do some sledding with their dad., tomorrow.
We decided to go over to my parents house with my brother and spend the day over there. We took our Wii over there a few days ago and we have just kept it there because we will be gone all next week and the boys love to play that and it will help grandma out alot.
I made some BBQ ribs and potatoes for dinner. It was great. Then we decided to go outside with grandpa and shovel their driveway and sidewalk. The boys got all bundled up and dressed for the snow and we were out the door. They had so much fun throwing snow balls at each other and just wrestling together. It was so much fun to watch them. They can have so much fun together if they don't get each other mad. It only lasts for a few minutes, but it is so sweet to watch.
Thanks for the fun snow day boys!

No comments: