January 25, 2010

9 Months

I really can't believe it! My baby is 9 months. He has grown up quite abit this last month. He is trying to crawl, rolls around, and throws this fit if he doesn't get picked up or whatever it is he wants. He is quite hilarious. He has two little teeth on the bottom and is cutting two more. His hair has gotten pretty long. I love the curls. He will wake up from his naps alittle sweaty and the hair on the sides of his head will be so curly. I love to run my fingers through it.
 We have enjoyed this little guy. He has been the peacemaker in our home. He loves his brothers, loves to eat anything but squash, beans and peas. He is sleeping a lot better at night and during the days we are mastering his nap schedule. It is hard to get out and do anything because I have really dedicated my time to help peserve his schedule. Sometimes it is really hard to go out in the evenings because he is in bed between 6:30-7 pm. But we have managed pretty well so far. Owen, we love you!

1 comment:

The Kynastons said...

I totally know what you mean about it being hard to go out in the evenings with Owen's early bed time. Macie goes down around 6 usually so I feel like we are always confined to our home in the evenings! Part of me loves that she goes down so early but part of me wishes we were a little more flexible. Anyway, can't believe your little guys is 9 months! He is SO cute!!