January 14, 2010

Preschool burn out

I just finished my last day of having preschool at my home this week. There are 8 darling little kids and every 2 weeks we rotate between mother's of these children. My first 2 weeks were in December and since the last of those 2 weeks was busy, another mom took over for me in exchange that I take one of her weeks in January. Am I making sense? Well this was the week. What a busy week too!
I felt so overwhelmed with them in my home. I sometimes wonder if all the preperation, planning, and actual teaching ever gets through to them. I will cross my fingers and believe I did some good. Now I am done and next week it will be at Carey's home. Good luck Carey! You'll do great!
Now I an relax, take a break and wait to do it all over again in May. At least that is not for another 3 months. I am ok with that. I feel bad for admitting all of this but I couldn't really handle having that many small kids in my home at one time, running all over the place. I wanted to pull my hair out many times. Now I know how the old woman who lived in a shoe felt :)!

No comments: