January 11, 2010

We went with a bunch of people on our cruise. This is just a very small few of the many that went with us. This was taken on the top of Catalina Island. This picture doesn't do it justice, but the view was amazing.

This was our boat ride over to the island. It was a small boat and you could definetly feel the boat move. But it only lasted for about 5 minutes. I was just amazed with the view.


Another view from the top of Catalina Island.





While we were in Mexico on our whale watching boat, I had to look at this for quite some time. I couldn't believe it. They did this for about 4 hours. I took this picture for my sister. She enjoys a good laugh. Everyone was just laughing. Seriously they did not seperate for the longest time, so I took a picture to see if my flash would cause them to stop and look, nope!




I loved almost everything about Mexico. One lady on the boat asked me to ask Martin (our fisherman firiend) if it ever snowed in Mexico. I wasn't going to ask that question, because, seriously it was obvious, look for yourself ~ pelican and seagull poop.

I am sure this home belongs to some poor, old fisherman. Imagine going home to that every night. I had to take a picture.


And last but not least our amazing towel friends that showed up in our room everynight.


Stay tuned for more. They are on their way!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow looks so fun. We've never been on a cruise. We'll have to do that some time.

Shelli Snyder said...

That's so awesome you guys. Next time we want to come.

Jaclyn said...

We took off on our cruise the same day you guys came back. I wonder-- was it the same boat?! That would be funny. Yeah, nobody in our party had any seasickness at all. My morning sickness medication took care of everything! How about you?

Jaclyn said...

nevermind. just read that yours was the paradise and we were on the elation. still, though!

EmmaTheJane said...

OH I love the kissers. You and Lance should've joined in. You know what they say, if you can't beat em...