February 15, 2010

The Gym

Since today is President's Day and school is out the Lukes invited us to go with them to a Gym where on Fridays and Mondays kids can come and play for $5. I thougth it would be fun to get the boys out of the house and get some physical activity. When we got in they were gone before I could even pay for them. I really didn't see them the whole hour we were there. Yes, only one hour. After that hour both of my boys were sweating to death, very tired, really hungry and ready for a nap. We probably went the wrong time of day but we wanted to do something fun. Andrew had a hard time playing nicely with one boy. Although this boy was twice his age he was giving Andrew a hard time in the Astro jump, so I took Andrew out and that mad him even more upset. So it ws time to go home and have naps. I was ready to get out too. Here are a few pictures that we took of our morning out. We will have to go back another time, just not mornings. Later afternoon works better for us I think.
Thanks to the Lukes for a fun time!

3 comments:

The Kynastons said...

So fun! I played in a gym like that once and loved it...I can't wait to be able to take Macie in a few years :) By the way, I love that video of Owen crawling. That's so adorable to see babies moving their tiny bodies like that. Good job Owen!

erin said...

My Norah hates the daycare place at the gym, plus she is teething so she is just grumpy in general. I got those teething tablets to try. Thanks for the tip!

Shelli Snyder said...

What is that font you use on your pictures??? I love it. I've been trying to get my handwriting to look like that but to no avail. :) Did you download it somewhere or is it part of your Photoshop?