July 15, 2010

Justin turns 29

July is a really busy month for our family.  Seems like the birthdays are endless and that is what makes this month so much fun.  My brother Justin's birthday is on the 14th and Keaton's is the following day.  I almost had Keaton on the 14th and they could have shared the same special day but they didn't and they each get to celebrate in their own special ways.
I only have one brother and I love him more than he will ever know.  He has always been there for me.  He loves me regardless of my many flaws.  He is the most loving and kind hearted guy you will ever meet.
Thanks Justin for being such an amazing brother, friend, and uncle ever.  Life is so good.  All you have to do is eat it up!


These two boys get to share their special days together. They love each other and they are such great friends. It makes my heart happy to see them this way.

Justin worked pretty much the whole day so in the evening we gathered at my parents home with family for BBQ ribs and mashed potatoes.  Let me tell you my mom goes all out when she cooks that meal.  You ought to come to Idaho just to try them,  simply the best ever.  My boys love Uncle Justin.  Life just would not be the same without him. 
Happy Birthday Justin! We love you!

1 comment:

Lee said...

I'm working on perfecting my BBQ ribs recipe....just wondering if I can get your mom's (unless it's a family secret...:-)) so I can give them a shot