August 18, 2010

This is Me and what I love

Yep, the one always behind the camera.  But that is ok.  I am working on me before I go in front of the camera.  I am not always good at taking the pictures but someone has to do it.  I love pictures! I love taking them, and creating something amazing.   Some many think I take too many but that is nonsense.  You can never have too many.  Now if only I were beter at the video camera.  That is my next project.
So this is Me.......


I just had my hair colored but you cannot tell in this photo.  I have been blonde for as long as I can remember.  I was feeling alittle flushed with it and pretty much ready for a new look.  So we went darker.  I am doing it slowly bit by bit but we will get there by this fall.  I have darker highlights and I am loving them.
Here are some facts about me.......

~I love chick flicks!  The Notebook, 27 Dresses, Letters from Juliet, etc....  I will watch them anytime.  I am always up for a good movie with the girls.  I just read The Last Song.  Now I got to see the movie.

~ I usually fall asleep during action packed movies.  My brother-in-law Preston will always say "Oh it must have been a good one if you fell asleep."  This is very true.  I am not sure why but I do fall asleep during those kinds of movies.  But the main reason why is because they always start them late at night.  I am not a night person.  Don't get me wrong, I do like some of them. I have stayed awake to see them but for those I have seen later at night, you will find me snoozing somewhere.

~ I love my children!  I love being with them. But there is a reason why dads come home at the end of the day.  Mom gets frazzled too.  Our dad is great! He loves to be with our boys and I love that too.  I enjoy a break now and then.

~ I love to read!  It has to be a good book though.  I am reading The Alaphabet Sisters right now and I must say it is a pretty slow boring book but I will finish it nonetheless.

~ I am pretty laid back most of the time.  I love to let my kids run and play, get dirty and do whatever unless they get injured doing something.  I love watching them do new things.  They have a great love for exploring and they get that from their dad.

~ I make a dessert almost every night.  Ever since John and Carrie moved in with us, I have earned the sweet tooth award.  I seriously don't know how or why but I love to eat at night.  I got to cut back.

~ I love listening to loud and upbeat music while I clean my home.  I grew up listening to the Old Rock station and I have gained a great love for some of those songs.  It can be wild at times in our home.  If the music is loud then I am usually cleaning.

~ I love to vacum. Yes, I vacum every day.  I don't even know if my vacum does the job I am wanting, but I do it anyways thinking in my mind that it is making my carpets much more cleaner. I doubt it but I keep telling myself that it is true.

~ My favorite T.V. program is The Office.  You will find me watching it at 9:30 pm. every evening. I have rubbed off on my in-laws and they have started to join me.  Could Michael Scott be any funnier? I must say that Dwight is just as funny.  Although Creed makes me laugh every time they show him, which is not very often.

What do you love?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love MELISSA! :)

Jaclyn said...

IF we're able to go anywhere for christmas we'll go to AZ. But we're not sure yet if we'll be able to travel back west or if we'll just have to stick it out in georgia for the holidays. We'll keep you posted....

The Kynastons said...

I, too, and a night eater and eat dessert EVERY night! I got my sweet tooth from my mom and I'm sure I will pass it on to Macie...dang it. :) I love your new family picture at the top of your blog - so cute!!

I talked to my sister today and she also mentioned that you guys had met at church. Oh - and my sister's name is actually Shawna. :) Her daughter's name is Emily so you probably heard her name when they called her up for a young womens award or something. Haha. Anyway, Shawna said that you were super nice. :) I still think it's crazy you guys ended up in the same ward!