August 12, 2010

Family pictures

The last family picture that we took as a family was just a few days after our second child, Andrew was born.  So we were way past due for an updated family picture.  Tonight seemed like the perfect opportunity to do it.  My kids had a good day, the evening went pretty well so we tried to dolly ourselves up and go for it.  I am happy to report that we did pretty well. Since this year there was no budget for pictures we attempted to do them ourselves.  My brother came along to help us out. Between trying to position my children and looking through the lens we did it.  He was a great help by the way. Thanks Bro.!
See for yourselves what we accomplished. I feel pretty good about them too.......

I am so proud to call this handsome group of boys all mine. Aren't they adorable?

3 comments:

Justin Quinn said...

I cannot believe how good they turned out, such adorable boys!!!! Love the one of Keaton and Andrew alone, then the one with all three looking at eachother, so so so so so dang cute!!!!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

They are adorable!! The pictures turned out awesome! You have such a beautiful family Quinn!! <3 you!

Shelli Snyder said...

Oh my HECK your boys are so adorable. I can't wait to give them hugs when we get up there!!