September 5, 2010

The Best You!

Have you heard about it?  My cousin in law, I guess you could say pointed it out to us.  It is a wellness challenge that I have taken on, and it starts tomorrow.  It lasts for about 12 weeks and it is a routine of healthy living.  If you are interested in it check it out at http://www.youcanbethebestyou.blogspot.com/ .  It is a great program.  I have never done anything like this before and it is going to be good for me.  My sister's-in-law Carrie and Shelli are joining too.  It will be good so we can motivate each other and also our meal planning will work out just right.
I have never been one to go on a wellness challenge like this but lately I have felt a need for change and it has to start with me.  Every morning I wake up kind of grumpy not ready to face another day of doing laundry, cleaning, cooking and well if you are a stay at home mom you get the picture.  So something's got to give and it is going to start tomorrow. Wish me luck because I am going to need it.  I need to feel good. I need to feel alive and alert.  I have been feeling so sluggish and so tired. I am really getting sick of it.
Part of the challenge is writing in my journal/blog every day so you are going to hear about this every day.  I can't wait! It is time for me.  It is time to get off the backseat and take charge.  I am ready to live.

Personal Goal for the weekSpend 20 minutes of one on one time with each of my children.

No comments: