September 9, 2010

Day 4

Ok, so there are readers out there.  Thanks so much for adding your comments and letting me know this might be worth it.  So we will keep with it.  This is day 4 of our challenge and things are going well.  I am still craving the sugar but it is starting to get better.  I am working out 45 minutes each day and it is making so much difference.  I can actually go to bed without my back killing me.  I am not sure when my back started to go out.  I think it must have started with the epidurals they started giving me when I started having kids 6 years ago.  Wow, has it been that long?
Part of this challenge is writing every day and no I have not done that due to the fact that our internet is getting put in tomorrow, horray for that, and by the way Lance, thanks for doing that.  I have missed my computer.   He has been a sport letting me use his late at night when he is done with work.  I used to be good at keeping a journal.  The best I have ever done was my mission.  Within 18 months, I filled up 4 journals just full of amazing, crazy and dumb stuff.  I still love going back and re-reading some of that stuff.
It is getting late and I am wide awake.  Everyone in the house is sleeping and Lance just ran to the store to grab a few things.  I should have gone but I just got out of the shower and was in my pajamas so I decided to stay. 
I think Fall has hit Boise early this year.  The weather is funky around here.  We are in sweaters and pulling out our fall clothing.  Kind of fun.
So long for now.  Tomorrow is our sugar day so that is exciting.  With this challenge you get one free option to skip or splurge on. We chose sugar so tomorrow we are going to bake lots. Wish us luck!

No comments: