September 27, 2010

Where have I been?

It has been almost a week since I last posted.  Where have I been? That is a good question. Where have I been? I have been keeping myself pretty busy.  Here is an idea of what my daily schedule looks like....

6-7 am. ~ workout
7-8 am  ~ get kids breakfast and get kids ready for school
8-9 am ~ get myself ready
8:45 am ~ take Keaton to school
9-11:30 am ~ clean the house and whatever needs to be done around the house.
                      ( on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Andrew has preschool and I watch Benson while he is in 
                        school)
11:40 ~ we pick up Keaton from school
12 noon ~ we have lunch, put Owen down for his nap and the other boys have quite time.
2 p,m. ~ playtime with friends. Usually the neighbors. We took down a link in the fence so they can run
              back and forth between houses.
4 pm. ~ think about dinner. Oh, I do not enjoy this part
5-6 pm. ~ dinner and all the fun clean up that comes with it
6-6:30 p.m. ~ bathe kids and put Owen to bed
7-8 p.m. ~ quite time with the boys
8 p.m. ~ boys in bed and the rest of the evening is doing whatever ( usually includes games with Eldon &
              Shelli, watching The Office, and other things.)
11 p.m.~ lights out for me. I should be going to bed either but that iswhen my mind shuts down.

So there you have it.  Most days are like this and some days are different but in general it is the same.
I have been trying hard to do better with this challenge that I have entered. A friend asked me what it requires and here you have it......

~ drink 48 oz. water daily
~ excersice for 45 minutes daily
~ 2 servings of fruit and vegetables
~ No sugar
~ No alcohol or soda
~ No unhealthy snacks (these are snacks you can find in a gas station)
~ No eating after 8 p,m.
~ write in journal/blog
~ 15 mintues of reading
~ personal goal ( I set new ones each week)

It has been quite easy and each week you can pick one that you want to skip out on.  Most of the time it is eating sugar. I will find time for sugar. Although going for almost 3 weeks with almost no sugar has been hard on my tummy. I can really feel it and it makes me feel like bluuuuhhhhh!  Last night after Lance and I helped John and Carrie unload their uhaul we came back home and Eldon and Shelli already had the Settler's of Catan board game set up and ready. So we broke a few rules last night. We ate after 8 pm, we had sugar and it was unhealthy food.  And boy did I feel it when I went to bed. I felt all that crappy food just sitting in my stomach. It was hard for me to fall asleep.  So I woke up this morning and worked it all off. I feel better.
I was telling Lance last night that I have not been losing weight like I did my first week doing this challenge. Maybe I am where I need to be and all I am doing now is toning my body. I can feel it and see it so something is working.
So there you have it. That is where I have been. I feel happy. I have more energy now than I have had in a long time. It is about time I get my life in order. It feels good.

No comments: