October 27, 2010

carving pumpkins

This was our second night in a row carving pumpkins.  We have collected quite a few on our doorstep and it was about time we carved them.  We had all of Lance's brothers over with their wives to help out.
We started the night eating homemade Cafe Rio.  It turned out pretty good too if I may say so myself.  Then we got to work and we just finally finished.  To end it, I made Lava cakes and we ate them with ice cream.  It was a great night.  Here is what we did..........
Carrie and Shelli carving their pumpkins. These two amazing gals are my sisters-in-law.  Shelli said that this was the first time for her to carve a pumpkin. That was unbelievable for me.  Shelli is the one of the far right.
John and Brantly were happy to watch on the sidelines.

John and Carrie carving their pumpkin

Brantly wasn't feeling very well and was kind of upset the whole evening. Poor Brantly! I hope you feel better soon. I sure love you!

My boys were so excited to light them up and see them glow in the dark. Nevermind Andrew, he always has a dirty face, even after bath time.

The three of us carving our pumpkins. Where were all the husbands? Oh that is right on the sidelines doing other things. So we took matters into our own hands and did them ourselves. It was fun.

Thanks for a fun evening guys! Let's have another party soon! I love getting together with these guys! They are so much fun.

No comments: