October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat

This year we went to our ward Trunk or treat. It was a blast. My kids loved it! I loved it! It was the perfect evening for it too.  My whole family met up with us.  It was so fun to be all together.  I don't have much time tonight to go into detail but I will let you see our pictures to show you the proof of how much fun we had.  We had a tri-ward trunk or treat. They started off with dinner, then entertainment for the kids and then they taught us the Thriller dance and then we ended it all with a trunk or treat.  My kids went wild and were so excited about filling their buckets to the top that overflowed with candy.  Owen was my little horse this year and he was so content to walk around, as long as he had a sucker he was ok. I was ok with that too.  We had a great year and we had so much fun! Thanks everyone who made it such a great time.!













Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Just a side note.  Today in our combined third hour, our bishop and his counslers invited us to participate in a Media fast.  Let me explain.  About two years ago our Stake invited us in No T.V. for one month. It was really hard, but we did it and saw many blessing.  So our bishopric has invited us to put all the media away for only one week.  I hope we can do it.  It will be good for us.  So that includes... no tv, no internet, no music, anything that has to deal with media.  In doing this we allow the craziness of the world to leave our homes for a week and we focus on letting the spirit work within ourselves and within our families. This will be good for me. So you will not hear from me for a whole week. Wish us luck. I will report back a week from tomorrow. Have a great week! I love you all!

No comments: