November 28, 2010

Home for the Holidays

Our fireplace is not quite finished but it will get there

 Our Christmas tree this year. Yes kind of plain but my boys decorated it this year. Yes, it is real!
 We put this ornament on our tree every year. When our daughter Madalynn passed away the hospital gave us this angel ornament to remember her every year. So she hangs on our tree each year.
Grandma Snyder would love to see this.  This is the Grinch set that she gave us two years ago. We love it!
My boys love it!

My mini Christmas trees in the family room upstairs. It isn't the best picture and it doesn't do it justice, but they are beautiful.
More pictures to come. Stay tuned........

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

OMG I need to get into action.....I haven't put up any of my Christmas decorations yet....love your little Madelyn angel, what a great way to have her there for the holidays....

My address is:
7525 Woodbend Road
West Jordan, UT 84081

I need yours too! Love ya hermanita!