November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving dinner at our home this year.  Since we are only getting bigger and larger in size we decided our home was a little bigger to hold everyone this year. We were right too, it was just the right size.  Lances' oldest sister Rashelle, her husband - Dave and their two boys, Brayden and Devin came up from Utah to spend it with us.  We are so glad they did too.  It was a big sacrifice on their part getting here but they made it and we had such a nice time with them.  Since Eldon and Shelli moved out their room was vacant so we just said " Who's next?" It fit them just right too.  Since Shelli (my sister-in-law) was in Utah with her family, her husband Eldon stayed with us and occupied my boys bedroom.  I know, I know it sounds complicated and I won't got into any more detail but we all fit and we had plenty of space.
It was my first time ever making the turkey and it turned out sooooo gooooood! I was alitlte worried that it wasn't going to be ready on time but it pulled through for me.  Everyone brought something to pitch in for the dinner and it was fantastic! Thanks everyone for your help!  I just love having everyone at my home. 
The boys played nicely together.  Ava did really well with all of them too, being the only girl. Soon enough her new baby sister will be here and she won't be left out.
We ate, we played and we stayed up late playing the Great Dalmuti. Ever play the game? It is so much fun. It is a family favorite.  I didn't take too many pictures but here is a look at our evening.  Until next  year.  We hope yours was nice too.
This is my nephew Brantly and it was his first Thanksgiving.
The traditional Snyder Family veggie Turkey

 Keaton and Devin in their indian costumes they made
Aunt Carrie was the best at entertaining the kids. They loved her!

No comments: