December 23, 2010

Chiara and balloons

So this evening my in-laws came over for dinner and a movie. We watched The Princess and the Frog.  It was a cute movie.  I had never seen it before.  My little niece Chiara will be 2 in Feburary.  She is the most well behaved little child I have ever known.  She eats anything you give her.  She loves vegetables and she loves to be good.  It is just her nature to be that way. She is a very sweet little girl to have around. Incredibly smart too.  And oooohhh those curls! She has a whole head full of them. Absolutely adorable!
 The funny part of our evening was watching my sweet niece Chiara play with some leftover balloons from Andrew's birthday.  She was in love with them.  She wouldn't let them go and so I couldn't resist not taking some pictures of this cute girl. Check her out.....

No comments: