March 30, 2011

doTERRA oils

I have really enjoyed learning how to combat illness through natural healing.  I know it sounds weird to some of you but I am telling you it really does work.  I am so tired of taking my kids in visit after visit just to be told to ride it out.  That is pretty much what it comes down to every time my kids get sick.  So I have taken a different approach to helping my children be healthier overall.  I have been using doTERRA oils and I LOVE them! They work on my family and they work for those who are trying them out.  The reason I am bringing this up is because I am holding my very first class on how to empower, teach and inspire mother's to take control of their families health. This is gonna be good and you won't want to miss it.
It is on April 5th, which is a Tuesday night at 6:15 pm to 7:30 at my house.  For those of you who are interested and don't know where I live feel free to comment and I will get back to you.  We are going to cover how to combat Flu/Cold/Allergy Prevention using some very simple steps.  So please come and learn how. It is very inspiring and it has blessed my family so much.
See you all there!!!!

1 comment:

The Kynastons said...

One of my good friends here has done some of those oils. It sounds really intriguing...too bad I don't live up there anymore or I would have come to your class. I'll have to do some research on it, though, because I agree with you...it's so frustrating to just have to "wait out" sickness after sickness with the little ones!