April 6, 2011

Flowers

I love Spring! I love the newness it brings.  After a harsh winter everything proves that it has survived. It doesn't seem to matter what harsh conditions they endured or what happened to them, they always seem to find their way to the surface and bloom the most beautiful flower they have in them. 
 The grass is a deep green, the flowers are in full bloom and they are beautiful.  The other day while we were at my parents house I cut a few of my mother's flowers to put in my home.  This is what sits atop my kitchen table.
I think they add so much to a house. I wish I could have fresh flowers every day.  Wouldn't that just make your day?  I would like to think it would.  It does for me.  I just smile everytime I see them.  They are bright and remind me to be happy.  Now we are just waiting for the tulips to come out.

No comments: