May 5, 2011


I think too much about the things I want to do or dwell on the things that should have happened more than the things that just seem to happen day to day.  Does that make sense?  I need to focus more on what life is trying to teach me and just go with it. I am sure I am limiting myself to so many possibilities that are out there just waiting for me.  I am really happy with what life has given to me.  Now, I just need to relax and see what life is really waiting to give me.  I know one of things that I am anticipating is the arrival of this new little one.  I can't begin to express how excited and how scared I am.  Can those feelings go hand in hand? I feel like I am experiencing both of those right now.  When we first found out it was a girl I was just waiting for the sonographer to start pouring out the bad news.  From previous experience I was waiting for them to tell us that something was wrong.  Now that we are having a girl and she is healthy and whole I keep thinking it has to be too good to be true.  I keep having the dream that she is really going to come out a boy.  I guess I will put full faith in Heavenly Father that it is a girl and that she is happy and healthy.  I hope she knows just how much we have waited for her to come to our family.  It has been fun picking out fabrics for her room.  Fun new things to try out and just adorable little clothes. I think I go into her room at least once a day to just look at all the little things collecting in there.  I just love her so much already.  Even though we don't have a name I am confident that Lance and I will finally agree upon a name that we both like.  It will be the challenge of our marriage if we can agree on a name together.  We are starting a list but it is small in number.  When we do have a name,  it will be the perfect name too.  We are scheduled for another ultrasound coming up on the 9th. This coming Monday.  The doctor wants to take another look at her kidneys.  At our last ultrasound they were both alittle enlarged but it was nothign too concerning to my doctor. He said these things have a way of healing and correcting themselves.  It just happens with a growing and developing fetus sometimes.  So wish us and wish HER luck! I will keep you all posted.
As for other events happening in the Snyder home, we are finally enjoying some nice weather.  This week has been absolutetly gorgoues and my boys have died and gone to heaven being outside 24/7. I have really enjoyed it.  Today we went to the same park just down the road from us twice today just to let the boys get their wiggles out and to just play and have fun.  I even had fun.  Being as large as I am, I was pretty proud of myself going down slides with Owen and running around chasing my boys.  It didn't hurt then, but I am starting to feel it now. I hope a good nights rest will come my way.  I highly doubt it.  Seems like lately we have been playing an exhausting game of musical beds.  Both of my older boys wander into my room sometime between midnight and 3 and I end up getting kicked out of my bed.  So where do I end up?  In Andrew's bed.  I am alittle too big but most nights I don't care because I am beyond exhausted and I just want a place to lay down and not be disturbed.  That doesn't happen until around 7 when my youngest, Owen will push is little push lawn mower in to wake me up telling me he is hungry for breakfast.  That is usually when my day begins.  Some days I wish all my children would just sleep in until 8 or so.  I only have one child who truly knows what that means.  Andrew is my good sleeper and some mornings he won't get up until after 8 sometimes 8:30 like this morning and we were scramblin to get things together and out the door ontime for school. 
Life is good.  Life is busy and I am one tired and worn out mom.  Time to put this mom to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: