July 13, 2011

36 weeks! I can't believe how fast it
has come and gone.  This morning the
doctor said I was dialated to a 2
and that things are
porgressing really well. He thinks you
will be a pretty big girl.
Considering all of your brothers have been over
9 lbs. you are bound and determined to
be up there with them.
I have so many mixed feelings. I wish I could do something
to bring you into the world right now but
that would be interrupting your time.
Please hurry! But take your time. We don't want
to rush you.
We still have no name for you.  All the names I tell your
dad, he just looks at my funny and shakes his head
NO!
So we are still undecided. You are still baby girl Snyder.
I guess that is ok for now.
We can't wait to meet you! We love you so much!!!!


3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

You are nothing but stomach....so cute! Only 4 more weeks until she arrives (if she holds on until her due date) So excited for you to finally add some pinks, flowers and bows to all your blues and superhero stuff!! Girls are so much fun!

Brittany said...

SO excited for you!! I can't believe how close you are! I can't wait to see what you come up with in the girlie room. :) Girls are adorable!!

Justin and JoLyn said...

You are beautiful!