August 9, 2011

For Ellie, From Keaton

The other morning Keaton came up to me and told me he was bored and had nothing to do.  So I mentioned that he could draw some pictures.  He was up for the idea.  So he went to the kitchen table and started to draw.  This is what he he made....
He drew a picture to hang above the crib where Ellie sleeps in our room.  He drew her a picture of all 6 of us in our family with our names written below just so she wouldn't forget. So this sweet little picture hangs right above her little crib in our room. Talk about a sweet little brother.
Oh and by the way, Keaton has started this thing with wanting to be a babysitter.  He informed Lance and I the other day that if we wanted to go out and do something without kids, he would be glad to stay behind and watch Ellie and the others for us.  He was serious too.  He has such a huge heart.  It is so fun to hear all the things they are starting to say now.

1 comment:

The Kynastons said...

Melissa! Congratulations! Ellie is such a little beauty and I love her name. Mae is a middle name we are considering, too. I'm so glad she is finally here and hope you guys are doing great. That picture in the post below of your boys watching her sleep is one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. It sounds like she is very well-loved by her big brothers. We're happy for you guys!