April 8, 2012

The tire swing

This weekend was a busy one for the Snyder family.  Seemed like it was non-stop since Friday morning.  But we did some fun, productive things.  Saturday afternoon Lance and the boys went to work on their tree fort they have been slowing putting together.  My boys are in little boy heaven back there. It is right behind our home so I can see and hear them from all the windows to the back of our home.  All their little friends come over and then their imaginations run wild. I LOVE it! It has been a fun back yard to explore for them.
Well Lance found a huge tractor tire in the field and hooked it up with a huge chain onto the tree. I was alitte worried that it would break with the kids playing on it but Lance and our friend Jason across the street proved me wrong when both of them went swinging at the same time. So it is pretty safe. They were so excited to show me.  Here is our newest addition......

I am so in love with this sweet little face. He was having so much fun with the big boys!

The boys even got me to go for a swing with them. 

Now you are just going to have to come over and play! 

No comments: