April 2, 2012

8 months


This little girl of mine is growing waaaayyyy to fast.  I wish time would just freeze right now because she is just so stinkin fun.  I love waking up to see her happy smile each and almost every morning and after naps.  She is sunshine!



Look at her teeth in this one. I just love the gap between them. They are so cute!!!!
Here are a few fun things about Ellie.....

- She still wakes up every 4 hours at night to eat.  Seriously???  You would think I had a newborn in the house.
- Ellie LOVES to watch her brothers play.  She is always very entertained watching them.
- She doesn't have to be swaddled anymore!!!! Horray!!!!! Well I take that back, her arms don't have to be wrapped up anymore, just her underarms and down. I can deal with that.
- She loves finger foods. The little yogart bites are her favorites
- She enjoys being outside.
- She still HATES tummy time.  I think it will be a while before she crawls. I am okay with that too because there is a whole new level of cleaning when that happens.
- She rolls over quite easily
- She LOVES bathtime.  Each night at 6 p.m. we usually bathe her.  When she hears the water, she starts to kick her legs and she starts flicking her wrists like crazy.
- She has 7 teeth and two more coming through
- She has some crazy bed hair in the mornings. Takes after me I guess. Hair everywhere and the cowlicks- love those too.
- The fact that she is adorable- I am in love with that!
- She loves to pull my hair if I have it down.
- She likes to cuddle sometimes. When she is tired.
- She likes to be read too before bedtime. That is one of my most favorite times with her.
- She drinks pretty well from a sippy cup.
- She doesn't like to be left alone. She likes to be included with the crowd.
- She has the funniest laugh
- She doesn't sit well at church, so we are experts at roaming the halls during sacrament. Sometimes I sneek into the mother's lounge to sit and listen and she can be her loudest and it doesn't matter. I love that room!

There is so much more I could write about but the list would go on and on. I can't believe 8 months ago she joined our family.  It has been perfect ever since.  We LOVE this little girl of ours!!!!!!

2 comments:

Justin Quinn said...

I miss seeing her grow, hearing her laugh and being around your kids!!! I LOVE THEM!!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

She's beautiful Quinn....love her chubby cheeks and big blue eyes...happy 8 months baby girl!