May 16, 2012

{9 months}

Ellie Mae at 9 months

Stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 15 oz {25%}
Height: 28 {50%}
Head: 43 1/2 cm {49%}


Some fun things about Ellie-

Ellie as you can see is pretty small for her age. But all my kids hve been petitte, but we are not concerned. She loves to eat.
The doctor asked if she was trying to stand up and walk along furniture. I asked her if she should be doing that before she can even crawl. The doctor asked "she isn't crawling yet?" Nope! She really does not like being on her tummy. So more tummy time is in order for her.
Ellie LOVES the bath. It is by far her favorite time of the day. She starts getting excited when she hears the bath water starting.
She LOVES her blanket. When it is bedtime she loves to bury her face in it.
She isn't the best sleeper. When need to improve with that.
She is a good eater. She usually eats anything you give her, expect peaches and squash. Those have never been her favorites.
She is in love with her brothers, minus Owen right now. 
She prefers mom right now over anyone.
Stranger danger
We still have yet to attend a sacrament meeting that doesn't involve roaming the halls to keep her quiet.
She is noisy!
She isn't content for too long to sit and play. She has to be up and moving with the crowd.
She has the most darling bed hair ever!!!! I love to run my fingers through it. It makes me smile almost every morning.
She is just so sweet! Could there be any girl as sweet as my Ellie? I don't think so!
We love her! Happy 9 months Ellie. Wow, in just a few months you will be a year old. I am not ready for that. I wish we could freeze time right now. She is so much fun.
But I am really, really, really tired.

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love the bathtub pictures...she's so cute! Love her!