May 9, 2012

Our new neighbors

We have been seeing some recent activity involving some tractors behind our home the last couple of days.  So we decided to go out and talk with the gentlemem who have been working endless hours putting up fences to find out that we will be having a herd of cattle living in our backyard.  Our boys are beyond excited and Andrew thinks that he can go out and milk them.  I mentioned it to him thinking he would take it as a joke, but oh no, he is ready to milk cows. I told him that we wouldn't have to take late night trips to the store for milk, and that we could get it right out our back door.
This picture I took this evening is a little further off but right now Lance and I are looking out our back door and there they are looking at us. This is going to be so much fun.  There are a lot of little baby cows too. One of the reasons why I love the country. Now I get to enjoy it in my own backyard.

No comments: