June 26, 2012

Cousins

My sister Rachel's daugther Olivia and my Ellie are the closest cousins in age.  Olivia is just 6 months older than Ellie and Ellie is in love with Olivia.  Everytime we get together Ellie just starts shaking because she is so excited to see Olivia.  They will be the best of friends when they get a little older.  I just know it.  Once Ellie starts walking the two of them will be off on their own little adventures.  Today we took all our kiddos to Grandma Q's house to play.  They had a fun time. Grandma invited us to stay for dinner so that was nice. Thanks Mom for dinner! Oh and Rachel too!  Rachel took this photo of Ellie and Olivia out in the grape arbor on the swing. Ellie is a mess. She was tired and very cranky.  But it's a cute picture. I just had to post it. Oh I love my Ellie girl!

No comments: