June 20, 2012

Look who's crawling

Yep, she is offically a crawler.  Not a very fast one yet, but she is crawling.  Life has taken a new turn in the Snyder home.  Now she can get where she wants to go on her own.  I think she is still freaked out about it at times but all her brothers are there to cheer her on when she does it.  She is so much fun.  She is mimicing actions now and so she usually starts to clap too.  It is the most darling thing to watch.  She just makes me heart happy!  All my children do when they are so sweet to each other.  Life is just heaven when we have days like this.  I can't believe she is almost 11 months old.  Where did my baby go?  She is growing up so fast.  I wish I could just freeze life right now.  Life is crazy busy but life is crazy good as well.
Happy crawling Ellie!  Way to go sister!



2 comments:

Lonni Leavitt-Barker said...

Oh my stars... she is so beautiful and growing so fast. I miss you terribly.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

She's getting so big! Her hair is getting so long! What a beauty! Yay for crawling!