October 6, 2012

Jennifer and Nathan

I have many passions in life. One of those is my love for photography. It is one of my dreams to own my own studio on day. One day that is. For now I just really love taking pictures and getting all the practice I can get. Well my Uncle Jim asked me awhile back if I would take some pictures at his daughter's wedding. I said yes and jumped right in, with both feet.
Well yesterday was their big day. They got married up in Hidden Springs, which I think for me was so beautiful. It is like it's own little community up away from the busy city life. All the homes are amazing, gorgeous and just out of a picture book. There is a community barn and that was where the wedding was going to be held. I brought my mom along with me because I needed some help and she was fabulous! Thanks mom!!! You were the greatest help! We had a great time. They were really fun to work with. I have never taken pictures of a wedding so I felt a little pressure to make sure I didn't miss out on anything.
We were taking pictures from 3- 10 p.m.  It was a crazy day, but we made it! Congratulations to the new happy couple!






No comments: