December 2, 2012

Decemeber is here

I have a feeling this blogging buisness is going to end soon. I feel like I don't really have a lot of time to sit down and write about all the crazy things we have been doing. By the time I sit down each night I am too tired to do anything. I just want to curl up with a good book and read. Not type out my days, weeks and months. But nonetheless, here I am.
I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last wrote. I swear once Halloween is over, the rest of the year just passes in the blink of an eye. The end is almost here and we have so much still to do and accomplish.
Thanksgiving was nice. We didn't go anywhere this year. Since we are going to be in Arizona for Christmas we stayed here and had Thanksgiving with my family. It was nice. My sister decided to come and be with us this year. That was great and my brother Justin came home for a week and that was so much fun. Being all together was a wonderful thing.
I can't honestly say we did a ton of fun, crazy things that we had planned but we did have a good time doing a few things together. Bowling, going to movies, shopping and just hanging out. My children had the entire week off so we took them to see Wreck-it-Ralf one day and they just loved that. Eating too many treats, not working out and having late nights was fun for awhile but man, I am telling you, there is nothing like being back on track and on schedule. I feel good. My kids are good and life is happy and wonderful.



Now it is December and this month is going to fly by even faster. We have so much going on. The list is never ending but all of it is good and will be a lot of fun, minus the traveling. I wish we could just close our eyes and wish us there but unfortunatley I will have to wait for that until I can create my own world :).

Lance's youngest sister Camille, who, I just adore and love, is getting married Januay 2nd in the Mesa, Arizona temple. So to make it worth the drive we decided to go to Arizona for Christmas. At first I was dreading the drive and being away from our own home and traditions, I am actually really excited. There will be all of Lance's siblings together, minus Preston, who is currently serving his misison in Singapore now. But we are so thrilled to talk to him on Christmas day.  All my sister-in-laws will be there and we will all be under one roof. I know, I know, crazy but a good crazy. Can't wait.

So Camille will take our her endowements the day after Christmas and then on the 27th we have decided to surprise our children with a trip to Disneyland this year for our family Christmas present. I think they will be pleasantly surprised. I am not a huge Disney fan. Yes, I admit it, not really a fan but it will be worth seeing my children so happy. So we will drive to Disneyland and stay until the 30th and then head back to Arizona for some fun wedding festivities and then head back home on the 6th. It is going to be a long trip but we can do it.

I love my in-laws. They are wonderful people and we all have so much fun together. So until we leave we have ward Christmas parties, a birthday party to celebrate, an anniversary, finish up Christmas shopping, take kids to the dentist and the list goes on and on. Tis the season.
Now I just need to finish up my list of people to send out Christmas cards too. Happy Decemeber!!!!!!

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Keep blogging! Take a little while to sit and go back and read your posts from years past....you'll be amazed at how much you forgot that would have been forgotten forever if you didn't record it. Print you blogs into books for your kids when they get older! Whatever you do, keep blogging! You're so good at it! Love you lots Quinn! :) Happy Holidays!