July 10, 2013

Adding another boy

We are expecting baby boy #4. I went to my doctor's appointment this morning with a lot of questions in mind. Up to this point I haven't been really anxious for him to come. After the nurse checked my blood pressure and left, I sat there waiting on the table staring at a picture on the wall in front of me. It was a huge canvas that I have seen every week since I have been pregnant with this baby. It is a picture of a little baby boy sound asleep. I never really took the time to just look at it. I started to actually cry, thinking to myself that I haven't given this baby much thought or much love. Of course, I love him already! I am thrilled to have another child, but I never really took the time to really think about him. He has been with me every step of the way.  I am the only one who has felt him move and that I something I wish everyone could feel. It is such an amazing thing to know that life is forming inside of me.
Anyways, while I was sitting there and looking at this picture of this baby I was so overcome with this overwhelming love for this baby. I am not sure what his name is yet. We are still deciding on that. But I LOVE him! I feel love towards him.
The doctor came in and checked me and so far no dilation. I am almost 37 weeks. No dilation for me at this point is different. I am usually already at a 3 or 4 but so far nothing. We are in no hurry. I actually have a lot to do before he comes but if he does come I won't object to that either. He is finally head down where we want him to be. I have been using the essential oils and a few exercises that the doctor recommended and it paid off. He flipped and he has dropped. Time to get ready for this baby! Time to get things going.
I walked out of the doctor's office to extremely excited for him to come. I can't wait! I really can't wait! I am feeling really anxious now! We love you baby boy!!!!
I still have a house to slowly pack Our home is coming along nicely. They just finished all the electrical and now we wait for the insulation and sheet rocking. I am really excited to move in. I think it will be a great move! Lance has been working so hard and he has done so much to provide us with all of this. Can I just tell you I love that man!
Anyways, I was flipping through some old pictures from our photo albums. Thought I would share with you. Yes, they are older and we look younger and skinnier but we will get back there. Enjoy!

Lance and I at my parents home


Our family at our ward Halloween party 2010


My boys and I in 2010

The kids and I went to the zoo and this was the best part of the Boise zoo

Lance had more hair, I had fewer wrinkles


2009 at Thanksgiving Point for some fall fun. Owen was just a little guy

Lee and Jaclyn's wedding in Portland. I was pregnant with Andrew. Lance is holding Keaton who was only a few months old.


The boys and I, Christmas 2010

1 comment:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I feel the same way about this little peanut of ours! I have been so busy that while I am obviously aware there is a baby in there - I have been so focused on other things that I haven't really thought about it until recently. We're excited, too! And happy for you guys!