January 11, 2008

Being sick is never fun

Where is my happy boy? Andrew has been feeling icky for the past two weeks or so. Since we left for Arizona. He has been so attached to me. He won't even let Lance hold him without letting out a scream for mom. I have been so tired lately that it makes me even more tired holding him and carrying him everywhere. I hope that this passes soon. Because I want my happy, content Andrew back. It is no fun to be sick. Go away ickys is what we say everyday. He is on an Antibiotic which he has to be on for 10 days. But the side effects have not been fun for him either. Upset stomach and diarrea. That is never any fun. Andrew sweetheart, just hold on a little bit more and you will feel better. I love you!

1 comment:

laneyfamily said...

Just thought I would say hey- where do you get some of the quotes on your blog? By the way Justin loves the song you have on here if you didn't already know!