January 8, 2008

My goals for the New Year

I always try to make a list of goals at the begining of the year that I want to accomplish. So here is my list for this year:

Scripture Study Find time to read my scriptures so that I am actually studying them, not just reading them. I can't read in bed because I would just fall asleep. I need to wake up earlier every morning to get it done.

Be a more loving and dedicated wife and mother.

Attend the temple more often.

Lose baby weight. I think I am doing ok so far. After having 3 children so close together, it has been hard to get it all completely gone. So I am going to try to make it to the gym and work out. I need to fell motivated again and feel better about myself. It is true, when they say that mothers tend to neglect themselves after they have kids, and that is what I have done.

Keep in touch with family members more often.

Spend quality time with my children.

Spend one on one time with Lance.

This is my list of things to accomplish this year. If I make my list too long, then it feels overwhelming and I don't do anything. So we start small and work my way up.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You go Girl!

-Suzanne