April 29, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I was reading Nicole's blog and she has tagged me so here we go....

A. Attached or single? Attached now for alittle over 5 years.
B. Best Friends? That is a hard one to say here we go... My husband Lance of course,
Monica, Griffeth, wow, the list goes on.
C. Cake or Pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? I think Friday.
E. Essential item? A sippy cup or treats for my kids. I try to have those two things
on my at all times.
F. Favorite color? Red, I love anything red.
G. Greatest accomplishment? Having children. It has not been easy but I do it because
I love them.
H. Hometown? Boise, Idaho
I. Indulgences? There is nothing I really indulge in but I love chocolate
J. January or July? I would have to say July because my birthday is in July. I love
the summertime too.
K. Kids? Yes, 3. Madalynn, Keaton almost 3 and Andrew 16 months.
L. Life is incomplete without...? Love and my kids
M. Marriage Date? December 21, 2002
N. Number of siblings? 1 brother, 1 sister
O. Orange or Apples? I love them both
P. Phobias or fears? I have a fear of drowning and being robbed or kidnapped
Q. Quotes? Can't think of any off the top of my head, sorry
R. Reason to smile? When I get to go shopping or best yet, when Keaton says
something really random and so cute. When Andrew says yes
S. Season? I love the Fall. I love the colors, decorations, the smell of chimney
smoke.
T. Tag three friends? I tag Rachel, Monica, and Suzanne.
U. Unknown fact about me? I hate talking to large crowds. I was born in the hallway
of a hospital. The nurse tried to be funny and asked my mom if she was going to
name me "Holly." Get it?
V. Very Favorite Store? I would have to agree with Nicole on this one, TARGET!!!
W. Worst habit? Picking split ends, yes I know it sounds really weird.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, there is something amazing about seeing life
live inside of me. It is one of the most amazing technologies out there.
Y. Your favorite food? I love Chinese, and sometimes I miss the Chilean mayonese. It
sounds good but until you have lived there and eaten it all the time you will
never understand.
Z. Zodiac? Cancer

6 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Hey Melissa! This is Gina Kynaston, Patrick's wife. I got your comment on our blog and told Patrick you wrote and he said we should definitely hang out cause he thinks it'd be a lot of fun :) It would be nice to know some people in the area, because we're still feeling pretty new and unfamiliar with people. So we'll have to plan something sometime!

Melissa Snyder said...

Hey Gina,
Ya lets get together sometime. We would love that! It is hard to find other couples to hang out with. We are up for a party any day. We will have to find a way to communicate. My email is chilenachica02@yahoo.com so we can exchange phone numbers.
Thanks, see ya soon!

Jenny Groberg said...

HEY GUYS!!! So cool you found us! We miss you and it'll be great to keep in touch through blogging. WHat part of Idaho are you in? Gina and I spent a year of high school in Jerusalem together, so we go way back. She's the best. Love your blog!

John and Melanie said...

OK, so I've been on your blog for about 20 minutes getting caught up and becoming even more amazed at your life. 1) I'm so glad you got to see your mission pres before he passed away. 2)your flowers are beautiful, way to go little helpers 3) your boys are darling 4) congrats on the house 5) you mean to tell me that you had a 9lb. 9oz baby with nothing but Tylenol? You're my hero! 6) I loved getting to know you with this tag! Hope everything is great. You guys are amazing.

Melissa Snyder said...

Hey Jenny,That was one time I was blog stoking. Yes, I have been known to do that. Gina, I have only met her once and that was at her wedding reception. We hope to get together since they have moved to Boise. We live in Star. Just outside of Boise. We are doing well.

Melissa Snyder said...

Hey Melanie, thanks for reading our blog. Yes a 9lb. 9 oz baby with only tylenol. It was a miracle. Andrew was smaller and more painful. I don't understand that. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch.