June 1, 2008

Baby Blessings

Today in our sacrament meeting we had two babies blessed. I love baby blessings. They are so sweet and so cute! My favoirte was seeing the little baby girl dressed up in her beautiful little dress. She was so calm and so sweet. One of these days I am going to have a baby girl. I have been in a reflective mood lately. I am not sure why but I have been thinking alot about the past and things that I have done that have led me up until now. I have so much to be grateful for. The Lord has really blessed me and my family.
During our sacrament meeting I was thinking about each one of my boy's baby blessings. They were so sweet and they still are, most of the time! They are so precious and so innocent. They are so close to our Father in heaven. One can't help but feel the spirit when in the presence of these little ones. I love babies!!!

Our home is coming along. Last night about 10:45 p.m. we hear the doorbell ring just as Lance and I were about to retire for the night. We went to answer it and there was a woman with her daughter wanting to know if our house was still vacant. I think she got the picture that it wasn't anymore. Anyways, come to find out she knows alot about my husband's family and was a realtor looking at different homes. So we let them in to show them the house. It might be a good lead for Stan to build another home. They asked if we were members. I guess they kind of caught on that seeing that we have a Children's Primary hymm book on our piano and pictures of Christ all over. They were members too.

Now my children are in bed and I can sit and relax. Sundays seem to be a busy day for us. It is so nice to just sit and read or relax every evening after they have gone to bed. Tonight I am so thankful for my children. They mean the world to me. To my boys, I love you very much!

No comments: