June 27, 2008

I've been tagged

I was reading a friends blog and my name was on it as being "tagged" I guess you could say. So here we go....

4 Movies I could watch over and over..
1. 27 Dresses
2. Pride and Predjudice
3. Guess Who
4. All 3 seasons of the Office


4 Jobs I've had..
1. When I was in school, during the summer I worked at a snowcone shack.
2. Alliance Title & Escrow
3. Nanny for a wonderful family in Arizona
4. Receptionist for Schneider Pest Control

4 Places I've lived...
1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Santiago, Chile
3. Provo, Utah
4. Mesa, Arizona

4 Foods I love...
1. Chicken Enchiladas
2. Chinese Food
3. Mexican Food
4. anything with rice


4 Favorite T.V. Shows....
1. The Office
2. 24
3. Designer's Challenge
4. Lost

4 Websites I visit daily..
1. Friends and Family blogs
2. Yahoo mail
3. Google
4. My bank statements


4 Places I've vacationed...
1. Vina del Mar, Chile
2. Port Lucaya, Bahamas
3. Telluride, Colorado
4. Las Vegas, Nevada

4 Places I'd rather be right now...
1. In bed, sleeping
2. Snuggling with my children telling them stories
3. On a beach somewhere warm
4. Some days, back on my mission in Chile

4 Friends I am tagging now...
1. Rachel
2. Nicole
3. Monica
4. Michelle

Now it is your turn! It is so fun to see get to know everyone in a different way.

4 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I didn't know you worked for Alliance Title! Erik worked there for a few years. Did you guys work together? I'll have to ask him. :)

Melissa Snyder said...

No, I don't remember working with him. I worked there right before my mission the summer of 2000. How are you doing? How is the pregnancy treating you? I hope that all is well.

Jaclyn said...

There is no one I'd rather share my birthday with than you! Happy birthday in one week! We miss you guys... and no, we didn't paint our house yet. That picture of Lee and I before our date was taken over at Becky's house (she babysat for us). We've only painted Bree's room and one accent wall in the living room. But painting is my next project!

laneyfamily said...

You are such an interesting person....ummm
Just kidding, it was fun to read!