July 14, 2008

Girls Camp


It has been awhile since I last posted and so much has happened this past week. I went to Girls Camp this year and I LOVED it! It was so much fun! I honestly do have the best calling in the world. The girls were great, most of them anyways. We had an action packed week. We had a great hike, one girl got heat exhaustion but made it back safely, movie night under the stars, "The Utlimate Gift." That was a great movie. I recommend it to everyone. Then we went waterskiing and tubing. That was a lot of fun. We just camped on the lake and it was easy access. The girls loved the water. Then our last day we played a great game of Ultimate Frisbee and then we ended a great camp white water rafting down the Payette River. It was so much fun.
The only bad thing I am suffering from my camp hangover is sleep. We honestly didn't got to bed until 2-3 am. and then be up by 7 to help get things moving again. We had a smore eating contest and I am proud to say I won with 7 smores in one night. It is no wonder I didn't sleep well that night. All that sugar kept me up. We had a great time and it was such a neat experience to get to know the girls better and honestly become best friends with some of our leaders. Thanks to everyone who came and we missed all of you who didn't make it. Next year will be here soon!


More pictures to come when I get a hold of all of them.

No comments: