August 26, 2008

Arizona here I come

My youngest sister-in-law Camille will be turning 18 this coming weekend and for her birthday she wanted all the sisters to come to Arizona for her birthday get together. I was really wanting to go but because of the price of airfair it didn't look like I was going to be able to make it down. I was alittle disappointed knowing that I was probably the only one not going to be there. But I came to grips with it and I was fine.
Then last night we got a call from my mother and father-in-law who told us that they had purchased a plane ticket for me to fly down this friday through Sunday to be with them all. They had a frequent flyer ticket that needed to be used before it expired. I was so excited! I am so thankful for your generosity. Thank you Mom and Dad for doing that for me. I can't wait to be with you all.
I have not been to Arizona for awhile. I think the last time I was there was last December for Eldon and Shelli's wedding. I am really looking forward to going. Arizona here I come! Can't wait to see you all!!!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Hooray!!!! Need I say more? Hooray!!! I so look forward to seeing you and having you meet Bree!

laneyfamily said...

I am glad that you get to go and have a much needed vacation! I hope you have a fun weekend!