August 28, 2008

We're going to be big brothers!


Keaton and Andrew made the announcment this week with this picture. Yes, we are expecting baby #4. We are so excited. Keaton is starting to get it and Andrew is still clueless. He just points at my stomach and laughs because Keaton does it. I am due on April 25, 2009. It seems like so far away but I am sure it will come sooner than I think.
I had my first appointment this afternoon and so far everything looks and feels great. My new doctor, Dr. Carlson is so nice. I wanted to change doctors since my last doctor really didn't have very good social skills. He didn't really have good bed side manners. Dr. Carlson was just so polite and very personal. I have a good feeling about this one.
I am not sure what to think yet. It still hasn't sunk in. We are very excited and just await to find out more. Our next appointment we'll have an ultrasound and get to hear the heartbeat. Until then, we just wait.

8 comments:

Jaclyn said...

We are so very excited for you! Congratulations! I am so excited for this new niece or nephew! But hopefully a niece... ha! I'm preferential to the girls because I have such a cute one! We so love you and I will see you tomorrow. Congrats again! Hooray for baby #4!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and hope you feel good and keep up with those two little boys!

Brittany said...

Yeay!! That is so exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Suzanne said...

WOW, that is so great! It will be fun to see what your having. Your family is growing so fast. Your awesome Mel. Keep us posted on the details. Love ya, Suz

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, this is such exciting news. Congratulations! Hope your feeling well.

Shaw Family said...

Congratulations!!!

erin said...

Congratulations!!! Good luck with your pregnancy. I have my fingers crossed for minimal morning (all day) sickness. It is so fun when your older children start to get it!

heatherann said...

Oh, I am SO very happy for you! It's such a precious little miracle! So fun! April is a great month for a baby! If you need any help with the boys let me know I 'm just up the street.