August 12, 2008

A surprise visit


Yesterday we got a surprise call from my brother and sister-in-law saying that they were passing through on their way home from a vacation in Canada and wanted to stop in to see us. I was at my parents home taking care of my mom's garden and flowers and I was also making some dinner and so they showed up at the perfect time to sit and eat. We also persuaded them to stay the night with us.
We had a great visit. We sure miss having them close by. The kids just loved being together and had so much fun playing. After dinner we headed back to our home to watch the Olympics and bathe the kids. We had such a nice time with them. I am so glad that they decided to stay the night at our home.
Keaton was sad to see them go. Such a short visit but we are so glad they came. Thanks Snyders for coming to visit. We loved it!
Keaton and his cousin Heidi camped out to watch the Olympics

1 comment:

Shelli Snyder said...

How fun that they were able to drop in like that! I'm a little jealous...Eldon and I have been plotting to get up there sometime next semester. :) Oh, and I love you despite the whole vampire book thing...I'm reading them too, so you know, we're in the same boat. :) I should be more gentle in my criticism sometimes...