September 19, 2008

Halloween Preview


Today we went to Target to get a few things. I couldn't believe that all of the Halloween things were out and for sell. Keaton found a spiderman costume that he really wanted. So we got it. He has been so excited about it that he wore his mask all day long. I just had to take a picture to give you a preview of his costume this year for Halloween.

Also my make-up bag was out and Keaton and Andrew were pretty quite. I went in and Andrew had gotten some old lipstick and Keaton had rubbed it all over his face. This is the after math of trying to wash it all off. Isn't he so cute?

2 comments:

Shelli Snyder said...

Gosh, your boys are so darling. How are you feeling? Are you sick at all? I admire any pregnant woman who has children to take care of ... Sometimes I was so miserable it was all I could do to just lay on the couch and try not to cry! But I hope you're doing well. We're sure praying for you guys!! Love ya!

Brittany said...

Cute boys! I am so sorry you didn't hear about the shower. I swear I told them to invite you!! It just would have been so good to see you!! But, honestly, I didn't have a chance to really talk to anyone anyway. So, I'll just look you up the next time I'm up there! Then, I'll have a baby in tow anyway, so it will be more fun!